VEBUS serial interface offers advantage in cabling. VEBUS serial interface also enhances control possibilities of many Vuolas Electronics Oy Ltd manufactured products (compared with a product version utilizing the conventional parallel interface). For example, it can in some products make available external control of audible signaling, external activation of arrow scrolling concurrently with indicators, etc.
VEBUS-A1 - VEBUS Adapter
VEBUS-A1 is a parallel interface to serial VEBUS interface converter card. It is intended for lift applications. It makes possible to connect devices that use conventional parallel interface to systems that utilize serial VEBUS interface.
- Primarily intended for lift applications
- Maximum number of floors is 32
- Converts conventional parallel interface into a serial VEBUS interface
- Operating voltage range, 12…30 VDC
- Current 33 mA @ 24 VDC (without loudspeaker)
Physical dimensions are 95 mm x 65 mm x 18 mm
(+ additional space for connectors)
- Internal pull-down or pull-up resistors (user configurable)
- Binary or Gray Coding (user configurable)
VEBUS serial interface
- Enhanced control possibilities
- Advantage in cabling